Posted by : Moraliss Thursday, February 14, 2013



  Let’s start with square one here. If you don’t have this right, then nothing else matters.

Realize that unless you have some kind of disease that eats away at your muscle tissue and keeps you skinny,
EVERYONE can gain muscle weight!

  Yes, that means YOU too!



  Listen, if you saw my “before pictures” you’d think I was just held hostage, banished to a dark basement, and chained to a stone wall with no food or exercise for 3 months.

  My ribcage and collarbone was sticking out, I had narrow, bony shoulders, and basically no muscle mass whatsoever. So just to set the record straight…

  If I can do it, anyone can!

  Honestly, some people (like you and I) were just born skinny. That’s a fact. But if you follow a proven system that forces your muscles to grow, you simply can’t fail.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Blog Archive

To Perfect Body. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © To Perfect Body